We recognize and respect the privacy expectations of our current and potential clients and the requirements of applicable federal and state privacy laws. We believe that making you aware of how we use your nonpublic personal information (“Personal Information”), and to whom it is disclosed, will form the basis for a relationship of trust between us and those we serve. This Privacy and Confidentiality Statement provides that explanation. We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement from time to time consistent with applicable privacy laws.
In the course of our business, we may collect Personal Information about you from the following sources:
• From submission or inquiry forms we receive from you or your authorized representative;
• From your transactions with, or from the services being performed by, us, our affiliates, or others;
• From our Internet website;
• From the public records maintained by governmental entities that we either obtain directly from those entities, or from our affiliates or others;
• From consumer or other reporting agencies.
Our Policies Regarding the Protection of the Confidentiality and Security of Your Personal Information
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access or intrusion. We limit access to the Personal Information only to those employees who need such access in connection with providing products or services to you or for other legitimate business purposes.
Our Policies and Practices Regarding the Sharing of Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with our affiliates, such as insurance companies, agents, and other real estate settlement service providers. We also may disclose your Personal Information:
• to agents, brokers or representatives to provide you with services you have requested;
• to third-party contractors or service providers who provide services or perform marketing or other functions on our behalf;
• to others with whom we enter into affiliation agreements or other arrangements for product or services that we believe you may find of interest.
In addition, we will disclose your Personal Information when you direct or give us permission, when we are required by law to do so, or when we suspect fraudulent or criminal activities. We also may disclose your Personal Information when otherwise permitted by applicable privacy laws such as, for example, when disclosure is needed to enforce our rights arising out of any agreement, transaction or relationship with you.
Right to Access Your Personal Information and Ability to Correct Errors or Request Changes or Deletion
Certain states afford you the right to access your Personal Information and, under certain circumstances, to find out to whom your Personal Information has been disclosed. Also, certain states afford you the right to request correction, amendment or deletion of your Personal Information. We reserve the right, where permitted by law, to charge a reasonable fee to cover the costs incurred in responding to such requests.
All requests must be made in writing to the following address:
Privacy Compliance Officer
City, State Zip